Chirp, chirp, chirp....where have I been, I know you've missed me. It's been crickets on this space. Sorry folks, life has been busy and I've been enjoying it. Recharging, brainstorming, trying to get my act together. Is that even possible?
I've been baking lots, walking a little and blogging none. I've been reading all your wonderful blogs and the special things you all have been doing all year long. So inspiring! I've been catching up on movies and books and visiting with friends. It's a good time of year to look back and determine what you want to do moving forward. Reanalyze your goals, make adjustments, set milestones, it's all about the baby steps you take to get you where you want to be.
Things I want to accomplish this next year, and not necessarily in this order.
- Lose the weight I've packed on....SB and I call this PUDGE....the pudge must leave.
- Finish sprucing up this blog space, new logo, new Image (well check that, it's on the About Me page) Pudgy me....redo will be when the Pudge has gone.
- Be completely Debt Free.....I see a moving sale, a gofundme.com a paypal fundraiser for your pal on the near horizon....well maybe not, but we will be debt free....SOON.
- Hire an illustrator for a few personal and business projects.
- Pitch one Big Idea to a publication...I'll go big and then pair down. All they can say is NO!
- Meet my yearly volunteer hourly commitment. I CAN DO IT!!!
- Travel more outside my city limits...oh the Wanderlust is deep within my soul. SB and I gotta get outta town more often.
- Live as simply as possible...no need for STUFF....seriously the STUFF is driving me crazy.
- Host another Tasting Event with my Pals @asimplyrawlife and @mylifeatplaytime. Last one was so fun.
- READ daily....seriously the Boob Tube, Devils Eyeball, whatever you want to call the TV could be OFF more.
Whatever your goals are, it's good to have them in front of you, it's a reminder to keep focused on the big picture and keep present.